2021 marks the 20th anniversary of Operation Patriot’s “Let’s Roll!” 9/11 Tribute Ride and 9/11 itself. Escorted by fire police, military and Patriot Guard Riders.
First held on 9/30/2001 (just 19 days after the attacks) Operation Patriot has been supporting fire, police and military personnel ever since.
* Registration / Check In – 9am
* Kickstands up – 11am
* 50+ mile non-stop ride goes past 9/11 Memorial in Brockport, NY
* $20 Rider | $15 Passenger
* FREE T-Shirt to first 50 to register
* LIVE Entertainment by national touring act Takin’ It To The Streets – the ultimate Doobie Brothers Tribute Show.
* 50/50 raffle
Following the ride, enjoy some great charbroiled treats from “Patsy’s” grill – a firefighter-owned caterer who’s passionate about supporting fellow first responders!
Pre-register at https://events.operationpatriot.org
This year’s ride will benefit Genesee Valley Concerns of Police Survivors (C.O.P.S.)
Sponsored by Patsy’s Porkers, Zweigles and Monroe County Parks.