It’s always fun to see all the latest motorcycles in one place, and the traveling International Motorcycle Show (IMS) has been America’s events for gathering the latest bikes for viewing. For 2021, the IMS has been rebranded as Progressive IMS Outdoors, now switching to an outdoor format.
The Progressive IMS Outdoors tour will visit nine major markets around the U.S. between July and October, with the first stop in Southern California, at Five Point Amphitheater in Irvine, California, on July 9-11, 2021.
The three-day events are designed to attract powersports enthusiasts and potential riders of all ages and skill levels, with exciting hands-on experiences unique to each venue, including motorcycle demo rides.
The 2021 Progressive IMS Outdoors venues in calendar order are:
- FivePointAmphitheater (Irvine, CA – July 9-11)
- Sonoma Raceway (Sonoma, CA – July 16-18)
- Goebbert’s Farm (Pingree Grove, IL – August 20-22)
- Brooklyn Army Terminal (Brooklyn, NY – September 3-5)
- Carlisle Fairgrounds (Carlisle, PA – September 10-12)
- Texas Motor Speedway (Fort Worth, TX – October 1-3)
- James L Ward Agriculture Center (Lebanon, TN – October 8-10)
- SUN n’ FUN Campus (Lakeland, FL – October 15-17)
- Georgia International Horse Park (Conyers, GA – October 29-31)
Ticket sales, attractions and event specifics will be available starting May 13 at motorcycleshows.com.